Friday, July 31, 2015

Acacia Dress (for Teens)

Hi!

A new dress for your teen sims? Yes! :p
I tried fixing everything I could but there may still be some clipping.
I hope it doesn't bother you much.

This dress is for teens and is available under the everyday and formal categories.
It comes in the 3 presets shown and has custom CAS thumbnails.

I hope you like! :)





Both .sims3pack and .package included. Files are already compressed.


~*Download*~

~*Download (adfly)*~



*Adult version here
*Hairs by CazyPlumblobsCazy
*Eyebrows by Shock&Shame (#1)
*Eyes by Shadowwolf5889 (less blue)
*Eyeliners by Gosik, Base Game, M1ssduso (#4)
*Blush by Ephemera
*Lips by Pralinesims, In3s
*Skin by  Ephemera
*Earrings by me, S-Club, NataliS
*Necklaces by NataliSplumb-da-bots
*Nails by Lorandiasims
*Rings by LorandiasimsitstraumhausLorandiasims
*Shoes by PixicatPixicatPixicat

No comments:

Post a Comment