Monday, April 6, 2015

Baby Bottle Accessory

Hello there!
I made the bottle I made as default replacement as an accessory for poses.
It's available for teens-elder. It has one preset with custom CAS thumbnail.
You can find the pose I used here.
Enjoy! :)




Both .sims3pack and .package included. Files are already compressed.


~*Download*~

~*Download (adfly)*~
Mega ♥ Mediafire


*Mesh by me
*Changing table by editsim
*Toy by Pets
*Painting by Simagine
*Carpet pattern by Simlicious
*Walls by Simsinspring
*Rocking chair by Supernatural
*Decor Bottles by me

*Hairs by Store/SjokosimsPlumblobsme
*Eyes by Shadowwolf5889 (less blue)Pralinesims
*Eyeliners by CherryberryM1ssduo
*Blush by Ephemera
*Lips by Pralinesims, In3s
*Skin by  Ephemera
*Earrings by tifaff7LeahLillithme
*Necklace by AnubisNataliS
*Nails by LeahLillith
*Outfit by me
*Shoes by PixicatModdish Kitten

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello! I'm sorry for the late reply. You can find it in CAS under Accessories.

      Delete