Saturday, February 14, 2015

Gina Dress

Hi!
I have this cute dress for your babies today. It comes in the 3 presets you see below.

It also has custom CAS and launcher thumbnails.
You need MasterController to put it on your babies.

I hope you like it!
Happy Valentines Day! :)




Both .sims3pack and .package included. Files are already compressed.


~*Download*~

~*Download (adfly)*~




*Mesh by me
*Original meshes by QuizicalGin
*Hair by me
*Hair accessories by meme
*Skin by Chisami
*Earrings by me
*Pacifiers by meme
*Tights by me
*Shoes by me


6 comments:

  1. Love it! I especially like the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes arent showing up for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did chisami delete the link for the skin?

    ReplyDelete